Working with PHA offers new opportunities for your company. Our diverse properties will allow your company to use your know-how, develop new markets, and expand existing ones. When you work with PHA, you’ll be helping provide affordable housing opportunities in the local community.
PHA’s Modernization and Development Department procures a wide variety of materials, supplies, equipment, construction and professional services for all PHA owned properties to insure their continued successful operation. The department conducts all procurement activity and Contract Administration in full compliance with the Federal standards as stated in 24 Code of Federal Regulations (CFR) 85.36, and the Housing Authority’s Procurement Policy.
Please send all questions regarding operational contracting in writing to the Procurement Specialist at email@example.com
Please send all questions regarding capital improvement contracting in writing to the Contract Administrator at PPesha-Ahten@pha.peoria.il.us
In order to bid on any PHA project, you must:
- Be Registered Through e-procurement
- Below are step-by-step instructions on how to properly register your company:
- Go to: https://ha.economicengine.com/requests.html?company_id=1628
- Click on "Register Your Company"
- Enter your company name and click on "Search Companies"
* If your company is already in the system, follow the instructions to sign up as a salesperson for your account. You will submit your company details and once the current contact verifies your information, a password will be emailed to you
- If no company was found, click on “Click here to create a new one” and fill out all required fields with your company information and list all commodity/service codes on the next page. Once you receive a thank you for registering page, click on "Continue"
- Click the blue login button located on the upper left-hand area of the website and login using your email address and password to enter the PHA marketplace
*Please note: THERE IS NO COST TO RECEIVE SOLICITATIONS FROM OUR AGENCY THROUGH THE HOUSING AGENCY MARKETPLACE
- If PHA comes up when you enter the marketplace, click on the request and follow instructions. If you enter on any other page, click on Scan Solicitations by Agency on the left-hand menu area and click on the "Peoria Housing Authority" link. From there you will be able view any live solicitations along with following directions to download documents and instructions on how to submit your response
- If you have any questions pertaining to our marketplace, call customer support at 1-866-526- 9266, or email customer support at firstname.lastname@example.org They are available M-F from 8:00am- 6pm/CT (except Holidays)
- Complete an IRS W-9 Form
- Complete and submit all required documents prior to the deadline posted on the Open IFB
To see a sample IFB Bid Packet with required documents, click here.
The Small Contractor Initiative is a joint project between the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD) and the U.S. Small Business Administration (SBA) to provide organizations using federal funds for construction including HUD grantees, small contractors, and Section 3 businesses information about federally-funded contracting opportunities. These contracting opportunities can be found via the BusinessUSA website and the BusinessUSA mobile app for Google Android and Apple iOS devices.
Download a full copy of the Peoria Housing Authority’s Procurement Policy here.